Can you air fry egg rolls or spring rolls? Yes you can, and whatever you call them, they’re delicious. Ideal as an appetizer or as part of a main meal.
Rolling directions borrowed from: orgasmicchef.com
- Prep Time: 20m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 25m
- Servings: 6 people
- 250 grams cooked chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ tsp finely chopped ginger
- 50 grams shredded cabbage
- 50 grams mushrooms
- 50 grams shredded carrot
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- Shred the chicken breast and finely slice the mushrooms.
- Mix the chicken, carrot, cabbage and mushroom in a bowl.
- Add the ginger, stock and sugar, stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Whisk the egg, now add the corn starch, mix to create a paste.
- Place a spoonful of mixture in one corner of the wrapper.
- Fold the end over the mixture and squeeze it together to tighten the roll and roll til you\'re in the middle of the wrapper.
- Fold both sides into the middle and put some paste on the top end.
- With the flat of your hand, push the roll to the end.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
- Coat lightly with oil for extra crisp.
- Place the rolls into the basket. Set the timer for 4 minutes.