- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 20m
- Category: Dessert
- Servings: 2 people
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 40 grams butter
- 100 grams chocolate
- 50 milliliters milk
- Sieve the baking powder and flour together into a bowl and set aside.
- Chop up the chocolate and melt over a low heat whilst continuously stirring. Add milk and mix well before removing from the heat and stirring in the butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and sugar together until creamy and blend into the chocolate. Add in the flour, little by little and mix the batter well.
- Grease ramekins with butter and dust with refined flour before pouring in the batter.
- Preheat air fryer at 180C for 5 mins. Space the ramekins out in the basket and cook for 4 mins or until the tops are firm.
- Serve with ice cream and berries. Enjoy!