- Category: Chicken Breast
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 chicken breast
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- Cut the chicken into chunks and toss in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and cajun seasoning.
- Once thoroughly coated, place the chicken into the air fryer at 360F for 7 mins.
- Wash and cut the peppers in half. Remove all seeds before cutting into strips and then halve the strips.
- Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends before slicing to desired thickness.
- Throw all the chopped vegetables into a bowl and toss with a drizzle of olive oil before adding to the basket and cooking with the chicken for an extra 6 mins. Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- Remove the basket and shake away excess oil before serving on a plate with your choice of dressing.