- 500 grams Frozen French Fries
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F
- Spread out your frozen french fries as evenly as you can in the air fryer basket, they don't have to be in a single layer
- Set the timer for 10 minutes and start air frying
- Shake the basket half way through, getting the fries to turn over
- Remove the basket when the timer finishes, and empty in to a bowl. Enjoy with your favourite toppings or dips.
- If you prefer them a little more crispy, cook for a further 1-2 minutes.