- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Total Time: 11m
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- Servings: 1 person
- 1 large egg
- 2 slices of thick white bread
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- dash milk
- mixed berries
- maple syrup
- Preheat the air fryer to 180C for 5 mins.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg together with milk, cinnamon and sugar. Pour the mix into a shallow dish.
- Cut the bread into four strips per slice and dip the strips in the egg mix.
- Place the strips into the air fryer and cook for 3 mins. Turn them over and cooking for another 3 mins.
- Serve with mixed berries and a drizzle of syrup. Enjoy!