- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Category: Dessert
- 1 pound Cream cheese
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Honey graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- Place a circular piece of parchment paper in a round baking tin.
- Mix the butter and crumbs together and press into the baking tin.
- Place the baking tin in the air fryer to cook at 180C for 4 mins.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Mix in one egg at a time, together with the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheese mix onto the graham cracker crust and air fry for 15 mins at 160C.
- Remove and allow to cool. Chill for 3 hours before serving.