- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Total Time: 15m
- Category: Pastries
- Servings: 4 people
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups peeled and diced apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the air fryer to 200C.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and diced apple.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry and cut into four squares.
- Scoop apple mix onto the squares of pastry. Fold diagonally to form triangles and crimp the edges together with a fork. Brush the turnovers with egg before sprinkling with extra sugar.
- Slit the top of each turnover with a knife to vent and place them in the basket on individual pieces of parchment paper. Spread the turnovers apart to allow air into the basket. Bake in the air fryer for 5-6 mins until golden.
- Allow to cool on a rack and enjoy!