I love making small batch desserts in my air fryer! This recipe for air fryer chocolate lava cake will make anyone look like a professional baker! Each little cake bakes up light and fluffy with a rich and gooey molten chocolate middle. Add a drizzle of caramel sauce or a dollop of whipped cream for a picture worthy post!
Air Fryer Chocolate Lava Cake
- 100 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 grams icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 40 grams butter
- 100 grams chocolate
- 50 ml milk
- Sieve the baking powder and flour together into a bowl and set aside.
- Chop up the chocolate and melt over a low heat whilst continuously stirring.
- Add milk and mix well before removing from the heat.
- Stir in the butter.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and sugar together until creamy.
- Blend into the chocolate.
- Add in the flour, little by little and mix the batter well.
- Grease 3 ramekins with butter and dust with refined flour before pouring in the batter.
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Air Fry for 5 mins or until the tops are firm.
- Serve with ice cream and berries. Enjoy!