One of the easiest recipes to make and the fastest to disappear, air fryer frozen chicken nuggets will be an instant family favorite! Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, air fryer chicken nuggets are a quick and easy way to satisfy a snack attack! Cooked in less than 12 minutes, chicken nuggets can be ready just in time for the big game, movie night, or even an after school treat!
How long do you cook frozen chicken nuggets in the air fryer?
Frozen chicken nuggets should be cooked for 12 minutes in the air fryer at 400°F. You’ll need to turn the nuggets 6-8 minutes in so they cook evenly throughout.
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets Air Fryer Time: 12 minutes
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets Air Fryer Temperature: 400°F/205°C
Are frozen chicken nuggets already cooked?
Can you cook frozen chicken nuggets and frozen fries together in air fryer?
Yes. Frozen french fries are cooked at the same temperature and for about the same time as frozen chicken nuggets, so you can cook them in the air fryer together. Make sure to arrange the fries and nuggets in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- 12 oz frozen chicken nuggets
- Place the frozen chicken nuggets in the air fryer basket in a single layer. No oil spray.
- Air Fry for 12 minutes at 400°F, flipping halfway