Cooking meat in the air fryer has never been easier! This air fryer split chicken breast recipe is ready to eat in 20 minutes…it’s that quick and easy. The air fryer seals in the savory seasonings with just a little oil so the chicken comes out juicy and delicious. Serve as a main dish or meal prep for sandwiches and salads, this is a ‘go-to’ recipe for sure!
Air Fryer Split Chicken Breast
- 1 split boneless chicken breast or 2 breast halves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- In a bowl, toss the split chicken breasts with oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F
- Place the split chicken breasts in air fryer basket, without overlapping, rounded side down
- Cook the split chicken breast for 12-15 minutes* or until internal temp is 165°F flipping halfway.
- Remove from the air fryer and let rest for 2 minutes before enjoying.