- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 12m
- Total Time: 22m
- Category: Appetizers and Snack
- Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Cooked risotto
- 1 Large egg
- Mozzarella pearls
- Bread crumbs
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Finely chopped parsley and basil
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, beat the egg together with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Place 1tbsp of risotto in your hand. Add one mozzarella pearl in the centre and press the risotto around the mozzarella to form a ball.
- Run the ball through the egg mixture, followed by a roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Repeat until all risotto is used, then lightly spray risotto balls with olive oil.
- Cook at 390F in the air fryer for 10-12 minutes until crispy on the outside.
Monique A Champagne says
What an amazing Air Fryer and would love to win free recipes