Great as either a side, appertizer or just as a snack. Air frying the corn is simple and gives it a great even cook.
If you have any favorite herbs or spices to add, please let us know in the comments section.
- 4 fresh ears of corn
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Remove the husks , wash the corn and pat dry.
- Cut the corn to fit in your air fryer.
- Lightly and evenly drizzle the oil over the corn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in your preheated air fryer at 400 degrees for 7-10 minutes.