A dish that easily adaptable with any choice of sauce you like to serve with crispy chicken wings. For our crispy BBQ wings we have used a store bought sauce for ease and speed. This is a great snack to have while watching some TV.
- Prep Time: 2m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 32m
- Category: Appetizers and Snack, Chicken, Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 380F
- Place the chicken wings in the basket and slide into your air fryer
- Cook for 24 minutes, turning the wings halfway through
- When the time is up, increase the temperature to 400F and cook for a further 6 minutes to really crisp them up
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with your favourite BBQ sauce
Nice ideas. I’m looking for a way to make sliced breaded zucchini in the Air Fryer!
Please and thank you.
tina cline says
In mine I half to use a round cake pan. Pour the batter about 3/4 the way of your pan. Reheat to 350″ Place your pan in the basket close it and set for 20 min check with a tooth pic. to see if nothing sticks if their is nothing on its done but if its still wet cook for 10 min at a times tell tooth pic is clean.
First time use of a air fryer, used your wing recipe tonight……omg! Absolutely loved them and my new air fryer. Can’t wait to do some frying again.
How can I make deep fried pickles in my air fryer
Patty Vail says
I don’t have a basket for my air fryer yet. Can I put frozen chicken wings in air fryer on the trivet .?
Johnny Hutcheson says
Tried this recipe tonight the wings came out excellent. Did not toss in BBQ sauce, made a honey mustard dipping sauce.