A dish that easily adaptable with any choice of sauce you like to serve with crispy chicken wings. For our crispy BBQ wings we have used a store bought sauce for ease and speed. This is a great snack to have while watching some TV.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 380F
- Place the chicken wings in the basket and slide into your air fryer
- Cook for 24 minutes, turning the wings halfway through
- When the time is up, increase the temperature to 400F and cook for a further 6 minutes to really crisp them up
- Transfer to a large bowl and toss with your favourite BBQ sauce