We have developed a simple three ingredient air fryer hamburger. Most people love a good burger, and it can be spiced up with whatever sides and garnish you desire. This air fryer burger is so quick, that it can easily become your go to recipe for all things burger related.
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound uncooked lean ground beef
- 3/4 package onion shop powder mix
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F
- Mix Worcestershire sauce and onion soup mix together, now add the ground beef
- Shape the mix into two hamburger patties
- Place the patties in the preheated air fryer basket and cook at 350F degrees for 10 minutes, turning halfway through