- 8 ounces mushrooms , washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 380F
- Slice mushrooms in half or quarters
- In a bowl toss the sliced mushrooms with oil, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
- Air fry at 380F for 10-12 minutes, shake the basket half way through
- Top with chopped parsley.
Frances Farmer says
I love your recipes !! Do you make & sell a book with all your recipes? If so let me know it’s name ? *details removed*
Can you put these in a pan or do you just cook them in the basket?