The air fryer is my favorite way to cook bacon,it comes out both juicy and crispy. I needed an excuse to include it in more meals, so decided to wrap it round some delicious asparagus.
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- garlic pepper seasoning
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F
- Trim the asparagus to the desired length
- Mix the oil, sugar and garlic pepper in a bowl
- Coat asparagus with the mix
- Grab the desired number of asparagus stalks, and wrap one piece of bacon around it. You may need to the secure the wrap by poking a tooth pick through it.
- Place the wraps in the basket in your preheated air fryer and cook for 8 minutes
- Serve and enjoy