- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 30m
- Category: Chicken
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- Pepper chop into small squares
- 6 Mushrooms chop in half
- 3 Bell peppers All different colors to make the chicken kabobs colorful
- Oil a few spray
- 2 Chicken breasts diced
- Dice two chicken breasts into cubes, add a pinch of pepper, salt and few sprays of oil.
- Add 1/3 cup of honey and 1/3 cup of sauce soy, mix every well together. Add some sesame seeds and stir well.
- Clean some wooden skewers, start putting in peppers, chickens and mushroom pieces onto the skewers.
- Pre-heat airfryer at 170°C/338°F, coat all the chicken kabobs with the mixed sauce.
- Load all the chicken kabobs into the airfryer basket, cook under 170°C/338°F for 15mins-20mins , ready to serve.