- Category: Appetizers and Snack, Clam, Seafood, Shellfish
- Servings: 4
- 1 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 dozen clams, shucked
- 1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, parsley, oregano, garlic, lemon zest and melted butter. Mix to create crumbs.
- 2. Place a heaping tbsp of the crumb mixture onto the exposed clams. Fill the Copper Chef cake insert with a cup of coarse sea salt. Nestle the clams in the salt and cook at 400 for 3 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.
Leave a Reply