- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 25m
- Category: Pork
- Servings: 2 people
- 500 grams Pork chops
- 1 1/4 cups Honey
- 1 1/2 cups Wholegrain mustard
- pinch Salt and pepper
- Mix the honey and mustard together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180C for 5 mins.
- Once up to temperature, place pork chops in the frying basket.
- Cook for 10 mins until brown.
- Brush honey mustard over the chops, turn them over and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove and season with salt and pepper to serve.