Who doesn’t love a warm cheesy snack?
- Category: Appetizers and Snack
- 500 grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Non-Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup Plain White Flour
- 1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- Cut cheese into sticks that are 3in x 0.5in
- Put the flour in one bowl, the bread crumbs in another, and in a third bowl mix the eggs and milk
- Dip the cheese sticks (individually), first in the flour,then the egg mix,and finally the bread crumbs. Ensure a good covering on all sides
- Lay the covered sticks on a nonstick sheet and place in the freezer for 1.5 hours, or until solid.
- Preheat air fryer to 360F
- Place the sticks in the basket, not over crowding, so in batches
- Air fry for 12 minutes