If you cut the chicken into smaller pieces before breading, they’re nuggets—the guilt-free kind.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4\" thickness
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a second shallow bowl.
- Combine panko, Parmesan, and mustard powder and oil in a third shallow bowl and season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour, shaking off any excess.
- Transfer to bowl with beaten egg and turn to coat. Lift from bowl, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Coat with panko mixture, pressing to adhere. DO AHEAD: Chicken can be breaded 3 months in advance. Place between pieces of freezer paper or waxed paper and freeze in resealable freezer bags. Thaw before continuing.
- Cook in Airfryer at 180° for 30 minutes or until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt. Serve with lemon.