Roast pork recipe for perfect pork crackling in the air fryer.
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 500 grams Pork Belly Roast
- Pre-heat air fryer to 200°
- Using paper towel pat down the skin of the roast to remove moisture.
- Score the skin about halfway through at 1 cm intervals.
- Rub salt over skin, working into scores.
- Drizzle with oil, and rub over, covering skin completely.
- Place in air fryer basket skin side up at 200° for 20 minutes (per 500g)
- Reduce heat to 180°, cook for 30 minutes (per 500g)