A healthy vegan snack for any time of day. They’re best eaten straight away as they don’t store too well. Adjust the spices or try a different combination, kale chips are very versatile.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red chilli flakes
- Remove the stems and tear the leaves into bite sized pieces
- In a large bowl, toss together the kale leaves, oil, chili flakes, paprika and salt
- Transfer the spiced leaves into the air fryer, no need to just be a single layer, but also don\'t over crowd the basket.
- Set temperature to 370F and start the air fryer, no need to preheat. Cook for 4-5 minutes giving the basket a shake half way through the time
- Sprinkle with salt and serve