A perfect way to make use of Halloween excess seeds, and a tasty way to do so.
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds
- olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pre heat your air fryer to 350F
- Rinse your pumpkin seeds with cold water. Best to take from a large fresh pumpkin
- Bring two litres of salted water to a boil. Add the pumpkin seeds to the boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the seeds and spread them out on paper towels to dry for at least 20 minutes.
- Toss the seeds with olive oil, salt and smoked paprika
- Add the seasoned seeds to your air fryer basket. Cook for 35 minutes, shaking the basket every 5-7 minutes
- Allow the seeds to cool for a few minutes before serving