The sleek, retro-styling makes the Louise Sturhling Stainless Steel Natural Ceramic Coated Turbo Hot Air 5.8 qt Air Fryer, an appliance that any foodie who wants some cool decor too, in the kitchen, will absolutely love! For those of us who prefer simple manual dials, this nifty air fryer is multi-functional and produces outstanding results for novices or seasoned cooks alike.
Louise Sturhling is a brand of innovative kitchen appliances whose goal is to bring customers healthy products. They strive to leave no negative footprint on the environment. This air fryer was first introduced on Amazon in 2021.
The Louise Sturhling stainless steel air fryer costs around $120.00.
- HEALTHY WAY TO COOK WITH LESS OIL: you can bake, grill, or fry foods with up to 90% less oil than traditional deep frying
- SUPER-HOT CYCLONIC AIR around its ceramic coated 5.8 qt. basket, designed for maximum air flow
- DESIGNED AND BUILT WITH SAFE MATERIALS, its ceramic coating material is completely pure and frees your cooking from PFOAs. PFOs, BPA, Teflon, Lead and Cadmium.
- DURABLE AND ENERGY EFFICIENT: Its sleek and sturdy design will enhance any kitchen decor. The vented circular basket design allows free flow of hot cyclonic air from the powerful fan for very efficient air circulation. The pot and basket are triple-coated with healthy ceramic for durability and scratch-resistance.
- EASY TO USE TIME AND TEMPERATURE CONTROLS: Easy adjustment of the 2 free-turning dials, one for the timer for up to 30 minutes, and the other for the temperature with a range from 175 to 400 degrees F. These simple controls allow you to decide how you want to create your oven or fryer meals.
- UL AND ETL CERTIFIED: High power 1700 watts and enhanced turbo air flow make this air fryer powerful and efficient.
The air fryer has a capacity of 5.8 quarts. The round basket can hold a whole 5 lb chicken and serves 3-5 people.
Dimensions, Weight and Appearance
The Louise Sturhling air fryer measures in at 14”L x 14”W x 16”H and weighs less than 10 pounds. It’s sleek, round, compact, and has 2 manual black turn-dials on its polished stainless steel exterior.
Ease of Use
The simplicity of having only 2 free-turning dials for time and temperature is hard not to love and appreciate. It takes the learning curve out of trying to figure out how to use a new digital air fryer. It allows cooks to decide how to cook their meals. We think this is the way to go, especially for cooks who either have an air fryer or oven-baked recipe at hand or are creative and have a little experience in the kitchen.
Ease of Cleanup
The basket is triple-coated with ceramic and is super easy to clean. It will not peel under high temperatures and will not scratch easily. The basket is removable and dishwasher safe. If you prefer, you can soak the basket in warm, soapy water and clean with a soft sponge or cloth.
Built with safety and efficiency in mind, this stout, manual air fryer takes the guesswork out of all the digital air fryers on the market. You set your time and temperature and you are ready to cook. Its scratch-resistant ceramic coating frees your cooking from PFOs, PFOAs, PFTE, Teflon, lead and cadmium, making this air fryer one of the safest appliances out there. You can wrap the cord at the back of the air fryer for safe storing.
The power rating for this air fryer is a powerful 1700W.
The Louise Sturhling air fryer comes with a 12- month warranty.
79% of the reviews on Amazon give the Louise Sturhling 5.8 qt. air fryer 5 stars. The 1 star reviews mention a defective appliance.
- Relatively inexpensive from an innovative, clean brand
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Only 2 easy to use controls
- BPA-free and Teflon-free
- Lightweight and portable
- Sleek, compact and attractive
- Perfect for 3-5 people
- Only has manual controls for those who prefer digital controls
- Round basket