The small and mighty Dash Compact Air Fryer (2Qt.) packs a punch and without a doubt makes our Best Air Fryers List. Dash has won our hearts for its retro color options and its commitment to making cooking efficient and fun! This compact air fryer enjoys the indulgence of crispy fried foods without any of the guilt which more and more people are moving toward.
Despite its small size, it is still a very strong performer for a small household. The Dash compact air fryer uses AirCrlsp technology and a rapid air circulation system to quickly crisp your food while eliminating extra calories from added oil. It uses up to 75-80% less oil than traditional frying. It has a 30-minute timer which shuts off automatically, eliminating the possiblity of overcooking or burning your food. The non-stick round basket cleans up easily with no extra mess. It boasts an easy to read temperature dial and time for convenient control that even kids can use. The 2 quart capacity is perfect for portion control and individual servings. The Dash compact air fryer has non-slip feet for stability plus a cool-touch housing and handle.
The Dash Compact air fryer lists for $49.95 on Amazon and $56.99 at Target.
The Dash Compact air fryer basket has a volume capacity of 2 quarts, which is about a pound of French fries or a dozen chicken wings. Compact yet spacious, it can handle everything from appetizers, to entrees, or even desserts and is perfect for 1 to 2 people.
Dash Compact Features
- Fries using AirCrisp technology to reduce added fat by 75-80% without sacrificing flavor.
- Adjustable temperature control up to 400 degrees F, with 30 minute auto shutoff timer.
- Auto-off function prevents overcooking.
- 2 quart round fryer basket, fully enclosed to ensure consistent heating for consistently crispy results
- Cool touch housing for ease of handling
- Removable nonstick basket
- Dimensions are 10.2 x 8.1 x 11.4 inches in size.
- It weighs 5.7 pounds.
- It is made of stainless steel and plastic.
- Designed in NYC, with USA-based customer support available
- Trendy color options, including aqua, red, gray, white and black, to accent any kitchen space
Ease of Use
Compact design allows you to keep it out on the countertop. The auto-off function prevents the Dash compact air fryer from overcooking food. It has an easy to read temperature dial and time for convenient control. The cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use, that even kids can use it. It is half the weight of a standard air fryer, coming in at 5.7 pounds, the Dash compact air fryer works well for a first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm, or even a camper/rv for traveling.
Ease of Cleanup
This Dash Compact air fryer has a removable nonstick round basket and is dishwasher safe for faster and easier cleaning.
Auto-off function prevents the Dash Compact air fryer from overcooking your food. The cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use and it has non-slip feet for stability.
The Dash Compact air fryer has a one year limited warranty from the manufacturer to be free of defects and when utilized for normal and intended household use. It is designed in NYC and has USA-based customer support available.
The wattage on this compact and mighty Dash air fryer is 1000W.
Dash Compact Reviews
88% of the reviews on Amazon come in above 4 star, with over 14,500 reviews. 85% of the reviews on Target are 4 or 5 stars. When looking closely at the 1 star reviews on the Dash Compact air fryer, almost all related to receiving a defective air fryer. A few of the reviews mentioned the protective coating on the basket started to peel. No reviews were found that mention a plastic smell.
- Reliable brand designed in NYC with USA customer support available
- Compact and cute
- Very simple to use
- Consistent cooking results
- Easy cleanup, removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Trendy colors options to accent any kitchen space
- Small, round cooking compartment
- Best only for personal use, 1-2 people
- Cannot fit a whole chicken in it
- Only 1000 wattage
Leave a Reply