Say “hey!” to healthy with the Chefman TurboFry 2 qt. Air Fryer. Now get ready for “simple!” with its compact design and its 2 manual dials for time and temperature settings. This small, portable air fryer can do most everything its larger cousins can do and it’s so much easier. Kids and grandparents alike may go for the simplicity of this versatile, convenient little kitchen work-horse. In fact anyone can master this TurboFry air fryer and cook just like a pro. The Chefman 2 qt. Air Fryer makes our Best Air Fryers list for its compact design, convenience, simplicity, price and more!
The Chefman TurboFry 2 qt. Air Fryer retails for under $50.
- SIMPLE MANUAL OPERATION with its 2 time and temperature settings
- RAPID AIR TECHNOLOGY using little or no oil for healthier, faster, and crispier results every time. The TurboFry is a perfect solution to the age-old leftover dilemma.
- SUPREME SPACE-SAVER: The personal-sized air fryer saves space; perfect for any small kitchen, dorm, office, and RV.
- FLAT BASKET DESIGN increases capacity by 40% without adding to the footprint.
- VERSATILE: Manual temperature control from 200-400 degrees F. and 60-minute integrated timer. It helps you fry, roast, and bake.
- EASY CLEAN-UP: The 2-quart fryer basket and tray are removable and top rack dishwasher safe, so your meal is so easy to cleanup. Basket is nonstick, so no cooking spray is required!
- ADVANCED SAFETY TECHNOLOGY for long lasting durability
- BPA-FREE BASKET, cool-touch exterior, and auto shutoff insures added safety and security
This compact TurboFry 2 qt. Chefman air fryer has a basket capacity of 2 quarts.
Dimensions, Weight and Appearance
The Chefman air fryer measures in at 11.5 inches high by 7.5 inches wide and it weighs just under 6 pounds. It comes in a black and silver finish and is sleek, round, and narrow to keep its footprint on the countertop small.
Ease of Use
Use the rubber handle to glide the fry basket in and out of position without coming into contact with the heated elements. You will get peace of mind with the power and heat indicator lights, which is great for cooking with kids and avoiding accidents. Time and temp limits keep you safe from overheating hazards. It doesn’t get much simpler for cooks of all ages and expertise to use a manual-dial air fryer. Turn the dial to the desired temperature, turn the other dial to the time limit, and start cooking!
Ease of Cleanup and Storage
The 2 qt. air fryer basket and tray are removable and dishwasher safe, so your meal is easy to clean up. The basket is nonstick and BPA-free, and no cooking spray is required. If you do not have room in the top rack of the dishwasher you can soak the basket in warm, soapy water and clean with a soft cloth or sponge. The compact design of the Chefman air fryer saves space and makes for a nice addition on any countertop, but also stores easily for later use.
The detachable BPA-Free basket and tray, cool touch exterior, and auto-shutoff ensures safety & security.
The power rating for the Chefman 2 qt. air fryer is 1000W.
The Chefman air fryer comes with a limited one-year warranty provided by the manufacturer on sales from authorized retailers only. The warranty becomes valid from the date of the initial purchase and is non-transferrable as it applies only to the original purchaser. You are encouraged to register the air fryer when you purchase it.
90% of the over 15,000 reviews on Amazon give the Chefman TurboFry 2 qt. air fryer 4 or 5 stars. 85% of the reviews at Target give it 4 or 5 stars. Reviews at Walmart average 4.6 out of 5 stars. The 1 star reviews mention a defective air fryer, and that the appliance sometimes has to cook the food twice or it may become soggy.
There is a lot to like about the compact Chefman Turbo 2 qt. air fryer, but we also must mention a couple of things we do not like.
- Inexpensive from a very reputable and popular brand
- Compact personal size for small kitchens
- Simple to use
- Manual controls
- Easy to clean
- Personal size only, not for larger families
- Not digital for those who may prefer it
- Plastic smell at first
- Low wattage