We love manual-dial air fryers and this one is so much more with its grilling capabilities. If you have the counter space to keep this multifunctional PowerXL air fryer/griller out in the kitchen with its baking, roasting, pizza, and reheat settings, you may be using this appliance at every meal! The PowerXL 8-in-1 Air Fryer Grill holds a strong place in our list of Best Air Fryers. It boasts a large capacity for family-sized meals and comes with several accessories, including a nonstick grill pan, stainless steel mesh air fry basket, a baking pan and a roasting rack, rotisserie spit, a drip tray, plus a recipe book.
A big bonus for those who love to grill without the hassle, you can create delicious char-grilled meals indoors with the same outdoor grill marks and juicy flavor with its die-cast grill plate with raised ridges. You can masterfully get those wonderful BBQ grill marks on your steaks. The 450 degree F superheated air circulation around all sides of the steaks create the most tender, fall-off-the-bone deliciousness. We know you will agree!
The PowerXL 8-in-1 Air Fryer Grill costs $179.99 for the stainless steel exterior finish with its 6 piece accessory pack.
- 8 settings in 1 air fryer/grill including air frying, grilling, rotisserie, baking, roasting, pizza, reheating, and toast/bagel settings.
- Toast function has browning control
- 3 manually-controlled knobs for temperature, cooking function, and time settings
- Can work like an indoor grill with its removable die-cast grill plate with raised ridges creating BBQ grill marks
- Rapid air crisp circulation for crispier air frying
- 5 heating elements for efficient cooking without hot spots
- Cooking temperature up to 450 degrees F
- Built-in rotating rotisserie oven
- Saves up to 70% fewer calories from fat, as it cooks with less or no oil
- Attractive black or stainless steel finish
What Comes In The Box
- Nonstick Grill Plate
- Mesh Crisper Tray
- Rotisserie Spit Set
- Baking Pan
- Drip Tray
- Oven / Pizza Rack
- PowerXL recipe book
This air fryer/grill boasts a family-sized capacity. It is large enough to fit 4-8 servings, depending on your serving size, including a 6 lb chicken, or 6 big burgers, or 1.5 lbs of French fries, or a 12” pizza.
Dimensions and Weight
The PowerXL air fryer/grill measures in at 15.2” deep x 19.3” width x 10.5” height on the outside. The inside of the oven measures 12.7” deep x 11.2” width x 8.3” height. The appliance weighs 10 pounds.
Ease of Use
The PowerXL air fryer/grill is so simple to use since it has all manual-dial controls. You can manually program the cooking time and temperature based on your personal preference. Insert the drip pan at the bottom under the cooking rack each time you use the PowerXL air fryer. There are marking on the door to help you place the cooking rack in the correct position depending on your recipe. Then place the pan on the rack to cook the food. The pizza rack also has a marking on the door, to show you where to place this rack. The crisper plate has a shelf marking on the door too, to show you where to place it. The grill plate works in the same way. Keep in mind the inside of this air fryer gets very hot. Use oven mitts and wait 30 minutes for the unit to cool before cleaning the inside.
Ease of Cleanup
All the removable parts and accessories in the Power XL air fryer grill are nonstick and can go in the dishwasher. The extra large drip tray catches juices and splatter during the cooking cycle and slides out easily for easy cleaning. If washing by hand, use warm, soapy water and a damp sponge or cloth to clean. Do not use abrasive pads to clean. Use nonmetallic, Teflon or silicone-coated utensils in this appliance.
The power rating for the PowerXL 8-in1 air fryer is 1500 watts.
78% of the reviews on Amazon give it 4 or 5 star ratings. The average rating of all the reviews for this air fryer on Amazon is 4.7 out of 5 stars. One of the 1-star reviews mentions the lettering that indicates setting wears off after a few uses. It averages 4 stars at Sam’s Club. It is not yet sold at Target and only recently is showing up for sale at Walmart.
- Reliable and reputable brand
- USA-based company that partners with Feeding America and has donated 1.5 million meals through local food banks
- High-performance intuitive versatility, its an air fryer that also grills
- Steakhouse-quality grilling and high-heat searing
- No mess having to use an outdoor grill
- Manual-dial controls
- Easy to operate
- No mention of a bad plastic smell when first using this appliance
- Extra-large capacity
- Family-sized meals
- Air fryer cooks 40% faster than a traditional oven
- Dishwasher safe, removable parts make it easy to clean
- Glass door to monitor cooking progress
- Not so portable, needs its own space on the countertop
- Needs air space around it since it gets warm