An easy to make chicken recipe, perfect for the Air Fryer.
- 1 tbs Oil
- 50 grams Fresh Spinach
- 50 grams Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 20 grams Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the spinach on a medium heat in a splash of oil for 3-5 minutes until it is slightly wilted.
- Stir in the ricotta and cook for a further 30-60 seconds. Allow to cool.
- Cut slits into the chicken breasts about 1cm apart but don’t cut all the way through - about 75% of the way down is what you should aim for, but don’t stress over it.
- Stuff all of the spinach and ricotta mixture into the slits.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheddar and sprinkle it generously on top.
- Shake a good bit of ground paprika over the chicken to add some colour and flavour.
- Bake in the Air Fryer for 20-25 minutes 200°C/400°F until the cheese has melted and the juices are clear.
- Eat it!