- Prep Time: 4m
- Cook Time: 6m
- Total Time: 10m
- Category: Breakfast and Brunch
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- cup cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Preheat your air fryer to 320F
- In a small, shallow bowl, mix the eggs, milk, cinnamon and vanilla
- Beat the mixture until the eggs are broken up and everything has mixed nicely together
- Dip each piece of bread into the mixture and shake to remove the excess mix from the bread, place each slice into air fryer basket or pan
- Cook the slices in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 320F, turning half way through
- Serve with your choice of toppings/accompaniments
I’m happy to have discovered this web site for recipes for my air fryer…
hoping they all turn out as good as they look here…:)
Six mins in air fryer on 320 and my French toast was still not done!
It sounds like a lot of milk, but I’ve never made anything in an air fryer. Just got one today and I’m looking for beginner recipes. I think the French toast will be my first mission. Thanks
You forgot to mention using parchment paper or something to make the wet bread not stick to the basket tray! I sprayed my basket with olive oil but all 4 pieces of bread still completely stuck to the basket. Next time I’ll try silicone mats or parchment paper.
Hi Holly, sorry to hear that! I didn’t use any oil. If it’s crisped up a bit before you flip it, that shouldn’t be an issue but the parchment paper is a great tip.