A classic way to serve potatoes for breakfast, and this time straight from your air fryer. Try adding onion and garlic for an even tastier dish, or heat it up with your favorite spices.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and dice or grate them
- Put the cut up potatoes into a bowl with cold water, and leave to soak for 30 minutes
- It's important to dry the potatoes, so drain the potatoes and dry with paper towels
- Drizzle the olive oil over the potatoes and toss to combine. Sprinkle with salt, to taste
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F
- Place the potatoes in the basket and cook for 20 minutes.
- Use tongs to turn halfway through
- Remove and season