This recipe makes use of a ready made biscuit dough which hugely cuts down the time you can enjoy these tasty treats.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F
- Slide the biscuits from can and use a 2.5cm circle biscuit cutter to cut the holes out of each biscuit in the
- Place the rings in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes at 350F. After, cook the cut out centers for just 3 minutes at the same temperature
- Brush the donuts and centers with the melted butter, a pastry brush works well. Make sure you cover the entire surface area
- Empty the sugar into a bowl
- Now cover each butter coated dount and centre with the sugar. Finished.
Leave a Reply