- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pinch Salt
- Wash the sweet potatoes before cutting into wedges. Then, soak them in a bowl of cold water for 30-60 mins to ensure that the excess starch is removed.
- Drain the bowl and pat dry the wedges. Drizzle the olive oil over the wedges and sprinkle over the cajun seasoning and a pinch of salt before tossing to coat.
- Place the wedges in your air fryer basket. Spread them out to avoid overlapping and cook at 200C for 10-15 mins. Shake the basket occasionally to ensure the wedges cook evenly.
- Check that the wedges are crisp on the outside and enjoy!
Leave a Reply