- Prep Time: 1m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 26m
- Category: Chicken, Chicken Thigh, Meat & Poultry
- 4 chicken thighs
- herbs and spice of your choice
- olive oil
- Preheat your air fryer to 360F
- Rub the thighs with your choice of herbs and spices, coating well
- Spray the chicken thighs with a little olive oil.
- Place the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket, and slide into the air fryer
- Cook the chicken thighs in the air fryer for 25 minutes, turn half way through
I followed your recipe tonite using almond flour, nutritional yeast, curry, chicken seasoning, paprika and pink Himalayan sea salt and course ground black pepper. Cooked as directed and turned out great.
Master Chef Fry says
Great to hear.
We always like to feedback, whether it’s good or bad.