- 2 cups finely chopped potatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups loosely packed coarsely chopped kale
- 5/24 cup almond milk
- teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper
- oil spray
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, about 30 minutes
- In a large pan, sauté the garlic until golden brown. Add the kale and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes
- Drain the potatoes and put them into a medium bowl. Add the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390F
- Mash the potatoes with a fork or potato masher. Add the kale and garlic and combine
- Roll the potato and kale mixture into 1-inch nuggets. Spritz the air fryer basket with oil. Place the nuggets in the air fryer and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown, shaking the basket at 6 minutes.