- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 small chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Old Bay Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Pre-heat the Air Fryer to 390 degrees.
- Whisk together the flour, salt and the Old Bay.
- Dredge the chicken through the flour mixture, then into the egg, then back into the flour mixture again. Shake off excess flour very well.
- Place the 4 chicken thighs into the bottom of the AirFryer cooking compartment. Cook for 25 minutes or until the chicken reaches 180 degrees.
- Remove and serve.