- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- Category: Appetizers and Snack, Vegan, Vegetable
- Servings: 4 sides
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 450 grams brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- Preheat air fryer to 350°. Place garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a small pan/pot and warm on medium heat until aromatic and mixed. Remove the pan from heat and add the brussels sprouts, tossing to lightly coat in oil.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts into an air fryer basket and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes. Remove sprouts when nearing desired tenderness and are lightly browned.
- Add bread crumbs to the oil mixture and then sprinkle over the sprouts. Continue cooking the sprouts until browned and tender, approximately a further 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.
Melba Bandy says
Thanks for posting the airfryrrrecipes