The air fryer cooking time for a fillet steak used here is based on the fillet steak being cooked to a medium. To cook rare air fryer fillet steak, subtract two minutes, for well done, add 2 minutes. Of course for the perfect air fryer steak you should use an instant read thermometers, we recommend 3 here.
- 2 Medium sized fillets of steak
- Preheat your air fryer to 390F
- Season the steak with your favorite herbs and spices, as well as some salt and pepper
- Place the steak in the air fryer basket and slide in
- Cook for approximately 11 minutes