The Cosori Pro air fryer looks beautiful in the kitchen while creating perfectly crispy meals in minutes with rapid air circulation, high temperatures, quiet operation, and easy cleanup. This air fryer has it all, everything you need, including its 9 simple cooking functions, and it makes our list of Best Air Fryers.
It’s great for both novices and seasoned cooks alike. We LOVE air fryers that are quiet, simple to use, easy to cleanup, safe, portable, and versatile. Here we have another win-win from this trusted and reliable Cosori brand of small kitchen appliances.
The going price of the Cosori Pro air fryer (5Qt version) is $99.
- 9 Cooking Functions: Chicken, French Fries, Frozen Foods, Steak, Seafood, Veggies, Bacon, Preheat, and Keep Warm.
- 360° Rapid Heat Circulation: Create delicious dishes with up to 85% less fat than traditionally deep-fried foods using rapid heat circulation and Air Crisp Technology.
- Temperature range from 170-450°F: Get crispier textures in less time with temperatures up to 450°F.
- Time range from 1-60 minutes
- Air Whisper Technology uses special air flow operation as quiet as 55 decibels, the same noise as moderate rainfall.
- Tempered Glass Display: Make one-touch selections on a beautiful angled glass display ergonomically angled toward you.
- 5.0-Quart Basket, serves 3-5 people
- Dishwasher-Safe Basket, BPA and PFOA free
- Recipe Book Included
What Comes in the Box
You will receive one Cosori Pro 5.0 qt air fryer including the tray and crisper plate, a recipe book and user manual.
The Cosori Pro air fryer basket holds 5 quarts, easily serving 3-5 people. The basket size is 9L x 9W x 4.3H. With its square-shaped basket design, it can hold more food than its round competitors. You can fit a whole 4-5 lb. chicken in the basket.
Dimensions and Weight
The air fryer is 10.7L x 10.8W x 11.9H inches without the handle and it weighs 10 pounds.
Ease of Use
With its intuitive design, the Cosori Pro air fryer needs little practice before cooking your first meal. Novices in the kitchen will find this air fryer so simple to use with its 9 one-touch cooking functions on a tempered glass display. The air fryer has a fast preheat time, and you can add personalized Shake Reminders. It is recommended to not overcrowd the food, and be sure and shake the food during cooking. The manufacturer does not recommend using the air fryer to dehydrate foods. Enjoy up to 20% quicker preheat and cooking times with high temperatures up to 450 degrees F. You may use oven-safe accessories with this Cosori Pro LE air fryer. It takes up only a little room of countertop space to keep the kitchen uncluttered.
Ease of Cleanup
With its nonstick, dishwasher-safe basket free from BPA and PFOAs, cleanup will never seem like a chore. A simple option is to soak the air fryer tray in warm, soapy water and clean with a soft sponge if you don’t want to place it in the dishwasher. You can place a small sheet of aluminum foil or parchment paper on the crisper plate or basket to help with the cleaning process. The air fryer may smell of plastic when you first use it, but the “new product” smell will dissipate after a few washes or uses. The manufacturer suggests doing a test run for 30 minutes at 400 degrees F before cooking in the air fryer. You can also soak the air fryer basket tray in warm, soapy water before using. The rubber stoppers on the crisper plate can be removed for cleaning purposes.
Cook with peace of mind knowing your air fryer is fully food-safe and free of BPA and PFOAs. This Cosori Pro air fryer uses all materials compliant with FDA requirements and are safe to use. It also comes with a Shake Reminder for consistent cooking results without burning. It also has a sound notification designed for safety purposes. This air fryer has an automatic shutoff and its four feet are made of heat-resistant silicone, so it is safe on the countertop and does not slip.
The power rating for this Cosori Pro Air fryer is 1500W.
The Cosori Pro air fryer comes with a limited 2-year warranty as long as it is purchased brand-new from a verified seller, like Amazon, and it is under normal use and conditions.
Cosori Pro LE Air Fryer Reviews
91% of the reviews on Amazon rate the Cosori Pro air fryer at 4 stars or above and all the reviews average 4.6. The 1-star reviews state that it has a bad chemical or plastic smell, or a defective appliance, or a missing instruction manual.
Pros and Cons of the Cosori Pro LE Air Fryer
As you can see below, there is a lot to like about the Cosori Pro air fryer, but there are a few things that we don’t like too.
- Made by a reliable and internationally trusted brand
- Good customer service
- Cosori makes small kitchen appliances and are based in California
- Lightweight, easily portable
- Quiet, other brands seem to be louder
- Sleek, dark gray in color
- Simple to use, intuitive design, good for beginners
- Compact square-shaped basket design
- Tempered glass display is very durable
- Easy cleanup
- Quiet operation
- Not large enough for families more than 5 people
- Controls are on top of the appliance, so you must be able to stand to read the controls