What can we tell you that you don’t already know? Bacon + cheese = heaven!
Air Fryer Cheddar Bacon Croquettes
- 1 block cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of bacon
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 0.5 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the cheese into 1 inch x 1 ¾ inch portions. Enclose each cheese strip in two pieces of bacon, ensuring no gaps. Place in freezer for 5 mins to firm.
- Mix the oil and breadcrumbs and stir until loose and crumbly. Place each block of cheese in the flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs. Press the coating onto the croquettes.
- Air fry for 8 mins at 390°F or until golden brown
- Serve with sauce and enjoy!