From freezer to air fryer. Simple directions on how to make yourself (and your friends) a quick, delicious snack from frozen chicken wings.
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
From freezer to air fryer. Simple directions on how to make a delicious snack from frozen chicken wings in 25 minutes.
- 16 frozen chicken wings
- sauce of you choice
- Place frozen wings in your air fryer basket, overlapping is fine
- Cook for 5 minutes at 350°F, no need to preheat this time
- After 5 minutes you'll need to empty the excess water from the air fryer basket
- Air fry at 380°F for 10 minutes
- Turn the wings, and discard any excess liquid that may have gathered in the basket
- Air fry for another 10 minutes at 390°F
- If you like your wings crispier continue to cook, flipping the wings every so often
- Serve with your chosen sauce and sides